We have thought carefully about to stay safe on the internet. Please could you follow these guidelines so that we can have fun and stay safe at the same time. The children will be sticking to these rules and we would appreciate it if you, our readers, could do the same when commenting on our posts.
- Please use first names only – this one is very important.
- If there are photographs of the children, please do not use any names at all, even in comments.
- Please use full sentences and try in write in a manner that is grammatically correct. No text speak please.
- Please do not be rude about the children or their posts. All comments (and new posts) will be moderated, and helpful suggestions or encouraging comments are great. However, rudeness, bad language and/ or offensiveness will not be tolerated.
- Respect other people’s opinions. You may not like what someone has to say, but everyone is entitled to their opinion. If comments are rude (or fall into number 4), they will be blocked. Other than that, however, people may express themselves freely.
- Do not put pictures of yourself, or anyone else on the blog without permission from Zenia.
- I hope to see you all on the blog soon.